Kasia Kronenberger is an illustrator and a content creator, focusing primarily on all-things food.
Graduated from the Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design. After a 8-year detour in visual identity & packaging, she has made a return to painting and illustration.
Authored an illustrated magical cookbook for kids. Launched the Polonist – an independent culinary project promoting the wonderful Polish cuisine. Works from her studio in Warsaw, Poland. (GMT+2)
- Website: kasia.studio, active since mid-2019.
- Social Media: (@KasiaStudio12): Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Youtube Channel: Upcoming.
- Portfolio Sites: They Draw & Cook.
- Past Experience & Projects: ⭐2019: Launched the Polonist, an online culinary project celebrating Polish food. ⭐ 2018: Launched the Art of Wizardry and successfully published the “Magical Kitchen: the Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook” under the pen name K.T. Crownhill. ⭐ 2009-2017: Worked in creative agencies as a Graphic Designer / Art Director. Designed visual identity and packaging for brands big & small. → Portfolio.
Apologies for a stiff, 3rd person intro. As a shy introvert, I hate tooting my own horn. But in today’s world full of unverified information, it’s important to display your credentials openly – so that others can check who you are.
Let’s try shaking hands again – this time, personally:
My name is Kasia (pronounced: Karsh-ah), but my English-speaking friends often call me “Kat”. I started this page to record my creative process and my notes as I’m learning new things. I hope that this will provide some value to others.
When I read something good, I capture my book notes here.
Sometimes a quote from a book, article or a podcast really resonates with me. When it does, I draw it out and share it with a hashtag #KasiaGotInspired
So that’s a bit about me. If you have a question, a comment, or if you just want to say hello, you can catch me via email: contact[at]kronenberger.pl