- Go on a long road-trip around Poland, starting with Polasie region.
- Visit Japan.
- Visit Disney World. (yeah, I know, I’m a big kid)
Publish an illustrated cookbook
- Have the Polonist become a popular digital source of knowledge about Polish food that helps & inspires people.
- Start a Youtube channel.
- Spread what I’ve learned about Polish cuisine via an online course.
- Make a free Polish Christmas Carol booklet with the texts in phonetics, so everyone can sing-along.
- Go a full year without screen-time on Sundays.
- Spend a night in a haunted castle.
- Go plein-air painting again.
- Host a themed dinner party.
- Go in a helicopter.
- Go in a hot air balloon.
Skills & Crafts
- Becoming calm & comfortable in front of camera.
- Trying pottery and making my first plate.
- Make a DIY neon/marquee light.
- Return to oil-painting. Painting a portrait of my son.
- Try out techniques of my favourite artists & document the results.
- Be able to do at least one (sic!) perfect push up.
- Plant a mini-balcony garden.
- Be able to recognise (and pick!) most popular edible wild mushrooms.
Make my first jar of Polish pickles.
- Master the art of pierogi-making.
- Try foods I’m not eating, because I expect them to be disgusting:
duck blood soup, herring in oil, jelly pig feet, tripe soup.
- Teach my son to cook.
- Learn the knife-skills, so I can chop like a pro!
- Take a bartending class.